You know you read too much when you can spot a plot twist long before it even happens.
That gif is so accurate.
- me as a pedestrian: [catwalks slowly across street as 90 cars pile up behind each other trying to turn; throws modelesque glance backwards over designer shades] [car inches into crosswalk] HOW DARE YOU COME WITHIN FIVE FEET OF ME!? I HAVE THE FUCKING RIGHT OF WAY??? SEE YOU IN COURT YOU CAPITALIST, PLANET-DESTROYING SCUM
- me driving: say your prayers
- Someone: Jack, you need to do the thing.
- Jack: NO WAY!!!! I'M NOT DOING THE THING!!!!!!
- Someone: Locke, you can't do the thing.
- Locke: DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T DO! .... And I'm probably already doing that thing anyway.
- Someone: Ben, stop doing everything.
- Ben: I'm literally not doing anything you guys.